Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Reflection 1/22/2011

Concerning my knowledge of technology and the like I believe I know enough to be dangerous. I often presume I understand enough to get me by, which in many cases does. However, occasionally I find myself in over my head and in need of some expertise to get me out. Luckily I have many friends and colleagues that are skilled in this regard.

I find most technology intuitive, meaning it makes sense. I suppose it might help that I often flip between the two platforms, Apple and PC, and readily recognize the subtleties between them. Though, to say, I was a bit stumped with the new version of Word for Apple--my menu bars were changed around.

Generally speaking, though, I am looking for any useful bit of info/technique/idea to enhance what we are doing at my school. I look forward to the discussions to ensue.

4 comments:

  1. Chris,

    I showed the darth, binder and bullying videos to a few teachers and to my 11 year old. They were a big hit with all. I am hoping that my staff will be able to use the bullying science clip with the 4th and 5th graders. Thanks for sharing these creative short pieces and your expertise!

    Good luck with the establishment newborn sleep habits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,
    I appreciate your initiative and creativity. Loved the videos. Looking forward to learning together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Chris. Thanks for the reflections and look forward to exploring some deeper avenues. I'm curious about what you're considering for a final project? Anything jumping out at you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris good to see you... I also feel that I know just enough to get me by. I look forward to learning as much as I can about Tech. Jeff

    ReplyDelete